Tender/ Pricing coordinator
The client is looking for a junior and senior Tender/Pricing coordinator within the Air Freight Forwarding team (AFF) in our European headquarter. It is a key role in the whole tender process for EUR and Global tenders, reporting to the Head of AFF Europe. These roles are working closely with the global tender network as well as with the operating companies in Europe and with the Ocean Freight division for multimodal opportunities.
Competitive and according to market standards
European Head Quarter in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
About the company:
The client is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
- Coordinating Global bids
- Leading end to end tender processes
- Acting as an Air Freight European focal point for the Global Tender Management network
- Communicating with Air Freight stakeholders across countries/continents to obtain relevant information for tenders
- Conducting data analysis to identify and structure recommendations to management for decision making
- Working on continuous improvement of pre-tender, tender and post-tender processes
- Organizing and ensuring data accuracy on all information for tender submission
- Executing all bids in accordance with pre-defined strategy
- 2-10 years of working experience
- Advanced excel skills & understanding of Webcargo
- Analytical thinker
- Proactive personality, able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders and a multi-cultural environment
- A proven knowledge of the logistics industry dynamics is preferable, in terms of supply and demand, pricing, rating structures, surcharges, schedules, etc.
- Proficient English language skills
Is this you?
Please e-mail your application (CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org ultimately May 24th 2019
If you have questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to contact Kim Doets by phone (+31 88 44 22 584) or via email (please see above).