Field Sales Director
My client is a recognized leader in the network hardware marketplace. The purpose of the Field Sales Director is to identify, and create, significant recurring revenue and gross profit impacting opportunities at the senior executive level within assigned accounts in the Northern European Region including Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
The Field Sales Director will be tasked with managing and growing profits with existing accounts in addition to having a major focus on prospecting into accounts within the Cable TV and Service Provider market segments that are not currently clients.
The effectiveness of the Business Development Director will be measured by gross profit generated from completed sales and forecasted gross profit from identified projects.
The current territory will include all of Northern European Region including Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Management responsibilities for a team of sales professional could become available over time as revenues within the territory increase.
About the company:
- Generate measurable new sales opportunity through phone, email and in person contact with executive level clients
- Schedule regular and consistent face to face meeting with clients
- Qualify each opportunity in terms of the competition, price and scope expectations, required resources and time frame for implementation
- Communicate on a regular basis with the inside sales and support team regarding sales activities and strategies
- Enter sales activity in to company provided CRM in a timely manner
- Proved trip report to support team and management in a timely manner following any client meeting
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to be reviewed at management request
- Develop and present SWOT reports for significant projects
- Expertly articulate the company’s value proposition and deliver presentations to clients
- Identify new product and service offerings to be presented to strategic assigned accounts
- With the support of company resources, lead the development of proposals, marketing documents, ROI analysis and other tools necessary to successfully present my clients value to assigned clients
- Manage complex contract negotiations and outline contract benefits and risks for the company’s executive team
- Serve as the lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects involving assigned strategic accounts
- Forecast long and short-range market potential
- Participate in weekly sales forecast meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 5 to 6 years’ relevant working experience
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA, preferably CPA
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Regular technical updates on the accounting, tax and listing requirements
- Oil & Gas related practices and industry updates
- Banking practices
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight reporting deadlines
- 70% travel required
The above is intended to describe the primary responsibilities and duties associated with the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of assignments, responsibilities, or requirements.
Is this you?
For more information, please call me David Cives 0641552225 and when sending a CV, please do so in Word format to David@recruitmentsavvy.com