Air Freight Forwarding coordinator
The client is looking for a team member in the Air Freight Forwarding team (AFF) to assist in tender management, product management and daily communications with the 14 Air Freight Forwarding offices in Europe. In this role you will be the linking pin between the clients European headquarter in Hoofddorp and the local client organizations in 17 European countries. You are flexible, communicative and keen to take on a challenge. You will report to the Head of Air Freight Forwarding Europe.
Competitive and according to market standards
European Head Quarter in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
About the company:
The client is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
- 2+ years of work experience in the Air Freight Forwarding Industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced on Microsoft tools (CRM, SharePoint, Office) and Cargowise and Qliksense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (preferably multi lingual)
- Team player
- Ability to work in complex organizations and a multi-cultural environment
- Preferably Master degree in supply chain management/logistics
- 1-3 years of working experience in the international (air) freight forwarding business
- Preferable Master’s degree in supply chain
- Knowledge of accounting and finance, able to interpret budgets and profit/ loss statements
- Advanced excel skills, Qliksense
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders and a multi-cultural environment
Is this you?
Please e-mail your application (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com ultimately May 24th 2019
If you have questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to contact Annerieke Schmidt by phone (+31 6 15 14 02 51) or via email (please see above).