Privacy statement Savvy Group BV
This Privacy Statement is issued by Savvy Group B.V. (hereinafter: “Savvy Group”). Savvy Group respects your privacy and is committed to processing your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable privacy laws. Even if not specifically mentioned, all parts of this statement shall be governed by GDPR and any other applicable privacy laws.
This Privacy Statement explains how Savvy Group may use, process and store your personal data. This Privacy Statement applies to all personal data that you provide to Savvy Group or one of Savvy Group’s affiliated companies, including any data you may provide through our website, when you (or your company) becomes a (prospective) client and/or apply for a job vacancy on our website.
In general, you can visit our website without providing us with personal data. Similarly to many other websites, we do collect certain non-identifying automatic data concerning the users of our websites.
We also process data concerning the date and time you visit our website(s) and page(s), the region from which you visit our website(s), the website(s) that directed you to our website(s), the pages and sections of the website(s) you visit (how long and how often and in what order), the information you consult and the information you upload or download from the website(s).
The collected data is used to align the content of the website as much as possible with the wishes and requirements of the visitors of our website(s). We may forward the non-identifying information to third parties and these data are stored for future use. We refer to the cookie statement on our website(s) for more information about the cookies we use.
Capturing and processing data
We obtain and process personal data in different ways. We collect personal data directly from (prospective) clients, business partners and job applicants for the purposes of entering into a contract or a service agreement and/or to meet certain legal requirements.
We only keep and use personal data that are directly provided by you after your acceptance in writing of our Privacy Statement. You can always ask for inspection, modification or deletion of data yourself.
Candidates, applicants and employees
We use the personal data received for the following purposes:
- in order to comply with applicable legislation and regulations
- to establish and maintain an employer/employee relationship or a personnel/employment mediation relationship with you and conduct a personnel, financial, time recording, absenteeism and/or salary administration for this purpose, or to establish and maintain a relationship aimed at acquiring/performing assignments and conduct a financial administration for this purpose
- in order to assess your suitability for a certain position or assignment, to record your availability and to bring you into contact with or introduce you to one or more (potential) clients and/or relations
- to provide employment mediation services to you, to offer you training or training opportunities, career advice and/or other (work-related) services, to assign you to clients, have you perform activities for clients, or to arrange assignments for you
- to conclude agreements with you, our client(s) and/or relations and to be able to perform and comply with these
- to assess whether you qualify for a (premium) discount and/or subsidy or whether you come under a (premium) discount or subsidy scheme
- to comply with our reintegration obligations and to comply with the aim imposed by the government of helping people with a great(er) distance to the labour market to find work
- to promote and encourage your personal development, to enable you to take part in (online) tests and to be able to generate test results
- for management purposes and for generating management information and reports, conducting market surveys, (internal and external) checks and audits and for promoting and maintaining company safety
- to be able to grant you access to and make use of our closed web and personal environments, (self-service) portals and our intranet
- to inform you of the products and/or services of our carefully selected partners by placing information in this regard on our websites or by including information in this connection in our newsletters, company magazines and the like
Savvy Group processes inter alia the following data:
- Name and address details
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Contact details
- Date and place of birth
- Marital status
- Curriculum vitae
- Work experience
- Bank account number
- Policy or client number health insurer
- Training and education details; (copy of) certificates, references, copy of passport photo, copy of ID, Citizen Service Number, (copy of) work permit, (copy of) residence permit and (copy of) Declaration of Independent Contractor Status, if you have been provided with a username and password to obtain access to our closed web and personal environments, (self-service) portals and/or our intranet, these data are also processed by us
Savvy Group may pass your personal data on to its (potential) clients and relations, audit agencies, government agencies, subcontractors and to companies and/or persons it has engaged to perform certain activities (including processors). Savvy Group may also pass your data on to third parties if it has the right or obligation to do so on the basis of applicable legislation and/or regulations, court order or judgment, or if you have consented thereto.
We only process special personal data to the extent you have consented thereto or there exists a (different) legal reason for doing so. Special personal data are data concerning a person’s religion or personal beliefs, race, political affinity, health, sex life, as well as data concerning membership of a trade union. This also includes criminal data and data concerning conduct that is unlawful or causes a nuisance in connection with a prohibition imposed in connection with said conduct.
We may also process special personal data related to your health, whether you receive benefits or your background. We do so in order to be able to make use of (premium) discounts and/or subsidies, to comply with our reintegration obligations and to promote the government’s objective of helping people with a great(er) distance to the labour market find work, which can be found in various (future) legislation and regulations. Persons with a great(er) distance to the labour market include people who have been unemployed for a prolonged period, who are aged 50 or over and/or who find it difficult or impossible to find work without reintegration support.
The special personal data you have provided to us are only accessible to persons who require these data for (the performance of) their activities and/or to comply with relevant legislation and regulations. We may also forward the special personal data we have received from you to our clients if there is a legal basis for doing so. We may also forward these data to government agencies who supervise the implementation of the government objectives and/or grant (premium) discounts and/or subsidies.
Your personal data may be processed outside the Netherlands, including countries that do not have (comprehensive) privacy legislation. However, Savvy Group has implemented extensive measures to ensure that all personal data that have been submitted are protected adequately.
Savvy Group does not store your personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and complies in this connection with the applicable legislation and regulations.
Savvy Group makes every effort to implement appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing and/or loss. Savvy Group’s employees who have access to your personal data are bound by a confidentiality clause. It may happen, despite the security measures that we have implemented, that third parties are nevertheless able to circumvent these measures and/or use your personal data for which it is not intended. Savvy Group can never be held liable for any damages arising out of such third party conduct in any way.
Email and newsletter
If you fill in a contact or registration form on the website, or send us an email, the data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your email is required for the complete answering and processing them.
Right of inspection
You have the right at all times to request us to inform you of the data we are processing concerning your person. You can do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions, comments and/or complaints
If you have any questions, comments or complaints concerning this privacy statement or the manner in which Savvy Group registers, uses and processes your data, you can send these to Savvy Group by e-mail to email@example.com. We strive to respond to your question, comment or complaint within four weeks after it has been received.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Savvy Group reserves the right to make changes to this statement. It is advisable to consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.