Junior HR Consultant
Are you the Junior HR Consultant that grows with us?
Junior HR Consultant, full-time
Amsterdam and Rotterdam, the Netherlands
(our office in Amsterdam is located at Zeeburg, near the Passenger Terminal and Pakhuis De Zwijger – & our Rotterdam office is located next to Rotterdam Central Station (CIC building))
Do you want to be our new Junior HR Consultant?
HR savvy team is looking for a Junior HR Consultant to join our growing team of international HR professionals in Amsterdam and Rotterdam. We are a creative team of HR subject matter specialists working with international companies that are busy setting up a variety of global organisations in the Netherlands.
HR Savvy stands for professional, creative, innovative and affordable retained outsourced HR solutions for SME’s who cannot justify the FTE of an internal Human Resource function themselves. Our offices are based in the heart of Amsterdam and Rotterdam, strategically located amongst other international and like minded companies. HR Savvy provides Human Resources Services throughout the Netherlands with a natural concentration of clients in the Amsterdam and Rotterdam surrounding area.
What makes us different…
Human Resource strategy and Employment Law implementation without complications. We don’t say we can’t, we simply provide our clients with options and the appropriate risk assessment based upon their mid to long term strategy, this way our clients can make informed business decisions in a timely manner whilst considering and mitigating their risk.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge at HR savvy…
- You will be working on a flexible basis from our office in Amsterdam and Rotterdam;
- Own clients to manage on a HR operational basis;
- Execute small HR administrative processes/tasks (like drafting of employment contracts, setup new employee file for clients, etc.);
- Providing advice on HR related matters from your clients;
- Occasionally you will be assigned to a client to work there on part-time basis, depending on client’s request;
- Manage and coordinate 30% tax ruling (employee benefit for expats) applications for your clients;
- Manage and coordinate visa applications (expat management);
- Proactively identify opportunities.
What we expect from you…
To be successful as a Junior HR Consultant, we hope you recognise yourself in the following:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- You have excellent organisational, prioritisation and communication skills;
- You are an out of the box thinker who enjoys challenges under time pressure;
- You are client focused;
- You are service minded (no nine to five mentality);
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch (oral and written);
- You have a study background in Human Resources,
- You have between 0 to 2 years of experience in similar job role.
What can you expect from the Savvy Team?
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun and be ourselves! There is no point in going to work every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
- We are a young dynamic and friendly team that enjoy challenging ourselves in our work, whilst learning and developing ourselves at the same time.
For more information please contact Chaja Mayer (HR Manager) by sending your motivation and cv to email@example.com.