Junior Business Analyst
The client is looking for a Junior Business Analyst, who will support our European International Freight Forwarding (Air/Ocean) business in executing our growth strategy. As Junior Business Analyst, you will be reporting to our Head of Air Freight Forwarding division of Europe (AFF).
Competitive and according to market standards
European Head Quarter in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
About the company:
The client is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
- Conducting analyses & issuing reports to provide business recommendation on logistic support strategy, costs, secondary items management, company initiatives, (and more), following all processes, procedures and techniques necessary
- Assisting top management in strategic decisions by combining multiple parameters such as human factors, economic and trade factors, market conditions, etc.
- Maintaining and updating all business forms
- 1-3 years of working experience in the international (air) freight forwarding business
- Preferable Master’s degree in supply chain
- Knowledge of accounting and finance, able to interpret budgets and profit / loss statements
- Advanced excel skills, Qliksense
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders and a multi-cultural environment
We would like to develop with you
- Potential involvement and chance to develop additional procurement responsibilities
Is this you?
Please e-mail your application (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com ultimately May 24th 2019
If you have questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to contact Annerieke Schmidt by phone (+31 6 15 14 02 51) or via email (please see above).